Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Video highlights the bromance moments between the boys of One Direction
Posted on Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 08:33 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|Say wha'!? - Niall Horan|
Since meeting each other on the auditions for X Factor in 2010, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson have become the best of friends.
“We have one big five part romance, bromance!” Louis told NBC 5 recently.
Good to know that despite spending endless hours together while on tour, the British Irish boy band don’t want to kill each other. As well as openly admitting how good looking they think their fellow band mates are, there is no shortage of hugs and kisses when the five lads hang out.
Fans will be delighted to hear that Harry and Louis also share an apartment.
“I have just moved into a flat with Harry and every day I have had cereal or a takeaway, or Harry has rung me and said 'Tea's ready' so I don't cook a lot,” Louis told People.
Watch some of their crazy bromance antics below.