Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Video highlights the bromance moments between the boys of One Direction
Posted on Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 08:33 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Say wha'!? - Niall Horan|
Since meeting each other on the auditions for X Factor in 2010, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson have become the best of friends.
“We have one big five part romance, bromance!” Louis told NBC 5 recently.
Good to know that despite spending endless hours together while on tour, the British Irish boy band don’t want to kill each other. As well as openly admitting how good looking they think their fellow band mates are, there is no shortage of hugs and kisses when the five lads hang out.
Fans will be delighted to hear that Harry and Louis also share an apartment.
“I have just moved into a flat with Harry and every day I have had cereal or a takeaway, or Harry has rung me and said 'Tea's ready' so I don't cook a lot,” Louis told People.
Watch some of their crazy bromance antics below.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...