Victoria's Secret model Jourdan Dunn says Justin Bieber once tried to chat her up
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Victoria's Secret model Jourdan Dunn|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The 22-year-old model - who met the teenage pop star at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last November - revealed he was very flirty with her and she admits she cringed when he told her she had accidentally flashed him.
She said: "He said to me, 'You're really cute. You got nice tits! You flashed to me and my dancers and made my day.'
"So then after the show we was chilling with Justin and he was kind of flirting with me and I kind of felt a bit awkward because he's this little boy. He was 18 but I'm old enough to be his older sister, it's kind of a bit weird."
The star - who was the first black model to walk the Prada runway in over a decade - admits her skin colour has caused some issues in her career and she revealed to Jonathan Ross on his chat show that one make-up artist refused to do her make-up.
She said: "The make up artist came along and she looked at me and she didn't think I could hear, and she was like, 'I don't know want to do her make up' and they were like 'why' and she was like, 'yeah but she's black and I'm white, I'm not comfortable, I just don't want to do it.'''
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...