Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Victoria Secrect model Miranda Kerr admits it will be "hard" to decide where she raises her family
Posted on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 08:47 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Miranda Kerry, son Flynn & Orlando Bloom (Google Images)|
The Australian model has a 10-month-old son, Flynn, with British husband Orlando Bloom, and while they are happy to travel the world while the American-born tot is young, she knows they will have to eventually pick a country to settle down in.
She said: "When Orlando is working, I make sure I'm not working. So whenever he has to go to New Zealand, where he's currently filming 'The Hobbit', Flynn and I go with him, too. Then, when I'm working, he makes sure he's off – so there's always at least one of us with Flynn.
More entertainment news on IrishCentral
US tourist says she captured image of Jesus on Cliffs of Moher
Irish American girl commits suicide in repeat of Phoebe Prince storyline
"It's great that we have these few years when we can travel before Flynn has to go to school. I don't know yet where I'd like him to go to school, though. It's going to be hard to choose – he has three passports: British, Australian and American. 'Officially' he's American, which both of us find amazing."
However, Miranda, 28, knows where she wants to spend Flynn's first Christmas – in her native Australia.
Miranda – who has homes in Australia, England and the US – told Britain's HELLO! magazine: "I manage to get back to Australia at least a couple of times a year to see my family. I'm hoping the three of us will be able to spend Flynn's first Christmas there. Orlando and I are just trying to work out our schedules right now."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...