Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Victoria Beckham thanks her rich Irish fans in Dublin
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 09:44 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Victoria Beckham at Brown Thomas|
Victoria Beckham is headed to Dublin this week to say thanks to her Irish fans who took a chance on her fashion brand when it was just starting out. She’s due to appear at the city’s most fashionable department store, Brown Thomas on Grafton Street, this Wednesday to launch a new line of her insanely expensive frocks.
The appearance is her way of saluting Brown Thomas for being one of the first nine stores in the world to stock brand Beckham – and, of course, if she sells a few more pieces in her new collection, all the better!
“So excited to be visiting @brownthomas in Dublin this week!!! What is the weather like?? what should I wear??? X,” she tweeted on Monday afternoon.
Fifty lucky – not to mention rich – Beckham brand fans will get the chance to meet Posh at the Brown Thomas fashion show, where Vic will debut new, less expensive pieces from her new “Victoria, Victoria Beckham” line. These togs start at the rock-bottom price of €450. Guess that’s Posh’s attempt at doing her bit to help those suffering from recession!
The Irish Independent reports that sales of Victoria Beckham clothing have tripled at Brown Thomas during the past three years. A personal appearance by the queen herself will only increase that impressive stat.
Ireland undoubtedly holds a special place in Posh’s heart. She married David Beckham on July 4, 1999 in a gaudy ceremony at Luttrellstown Castle, just outside of Dublin city.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...