Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Victoria Beckham sent Kate Middleton flowers to congratulate Royal couple on baby news
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 08:27 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Kate Middleton leaves the hospital with Prince William|
A source said: "Victoria sent flowers and a card to congratulate William and Kate.
"Victoria really understands morning sickness and has suffered terribly from it herself during all her pregnancies. Victoria actually lose weight in the first trimesters and couldn't keep her food down, so she really felt for Kate, as she knew a little of what she was going through."
Victoria – who, along with David, attended William and Catherine's wedding last April – is also keen to give the unborn future king or queen some clothes to wear as she is set to have her create her own children's clothing range.
The source added to heat magazine: "Victoria is actually looking into starting her own range of children's clothes and would love for William and Kate's child to be the first in line to wear them."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...