Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Victoria Beckham sent Kate Middleton flowers to congratulate Royal couple on baby news
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 08:27 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Kate Middleton leaves the hospital with Prince William|
A source said: "Victoria sent flowers and a card to congratulate William and Kate.
"Victoria really understands morning sickness and has suffered terribly from it herself during all her pregnancies. Victoria actually lose weight in the first trimesters and couldn't keep her food down, so she really felt for Kate, as she knew a little of what she was going through."
Victoria – who, along with David, attended William and Catherine's wedding last April – is also keen to give the unborn future king or queen some clothes to wear as she is set to have her create her own children's clothing range.
The source added to heat magazine: "Victoria is actually looking into starting her own range of children's clothes and would love for William and Kate's child to be the first in line to wear them."