Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Victoria Beckham sent Kate Middleton flowers to congratulate Royal couple on baby news
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 08:27 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Kate Middleton leaves the hospital with Prince William|
A source said: "Victoria sent flowers and a card to congratulate William and Kate.
"Victoria really understands morning sickness and has suffered terribly from it herself during all her pregnancies. Victoria actually lose weight in the first trimesters and couldn't keep her food down, so she really felt for Kate, as she knew a little of what she was going through."
Victoria – who, along with David, attended William and Catherine's wedding last April – is also keen to give the unborn future king or queen some clothes to wear as she is set to have her create her own children's clothing range.
The source added to heat magazine: "Victoria is actually looking into starting her own range of children's clothes and would love for William and Kate's child to be the first in line to wear them."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...