Vanessa Hudgens hates the idea of fame
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The 'Frozen Ground' star, 24, who is dating 'The Carrie Diaries' heartthrob Austin Butler, enjoys being recognized for her work as an actress but thinks that the word 'fame' has negative connotations.
Speaking exclusively to BANG Showbiz at the UK premiere of her new film at London's Vue West End in Leicester Square on Wednesday, the brunette beauty said: "I don't like the word fame. I love being an actress and I love pushing myself, and doing different things, and I love that people appreciate what I do, but like I said, I don't like that word. It turns into something else I think.
"Some people like the idea of fame, I don't like the idea of fame. I like being an actress. It's different."
The actress was joined on the red carpet by her co-stars Nicholas Cage, Katie Wallack and Robert Forgit, as well as 'Game of Thrones' star Nathalie Emmanuel.
Vanessa, who previously dated Zac Efron for four years, enjoyed going to strip clubs to prepare for her role in the thriller.
She said: "I spent some time at a strip club which was fun and interesting and put me in the right head space for sure.
"They [the strippers] were like, 'Vanessa do you want to come on?' They wanted to get me on stage but it wasn't going to happen."
But she said her boyfriend never got to see her in character at home.
She explained: "No. Once my characters are done they call cut and you leave it behind, it's already enough doing it as many hours as you do."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...