Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron are still 'friends'
Posted on Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 11:21 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
She said: “After being in a relationship with someone that long, you stay friends.”
The brunette beauty has recently been romantically linked with her ‘Journey 2: The Mysterious Island’ co-star Josh Hutcherson but Vanessa insists there is nothing going on between them.
She told TV talk show host Ellen DeGeneres: I’m single. Can’t a girl have friends? Aww, I love him. We just did a movie together and we had the best time.”
Vanessa, 22, can next be seen in fantasy action adventure movie ‘Sucker Punch’ – which follows a group of tough girls trying to escape from a mental institution - and she admits she felt “empowered” after seeing the finished film for the first time.
Recalling seeing the movie, she told the new issue of Nylon magazine: “My energy, my spirits were so high that I literally felt like I had just walked out of a rock concert.
“When I saw it, I was literally like, ‘Woo, yes! I can do anything! Yay! Go women!’ Like, I feel so empowered.”