Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Valentino Garavani has designed Anne Hathaway’s wedding dress
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2012 at 09:32 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|Anne Hathaway and Valentino Garavani|
Valentino also revealed he thinks of Anne as a daughter and believes her latest movie ‘Les Miserables’ will make her an even bigger star than she already is.
He added to E! News: "She's a very good friend of mine. She's like my daughter!
"She's sensational. She's fantastic. She's a girl that...She deserves what she has in this life. [That] means, she's already a great star. But she's going to be a great, great, great, great thousand times great star. She has all the qualities.
"And wait until you hear her voice [in ‘Les Miserables’]. She's amazing."
Anne previously insisted the nuptials won’t take place until 2013 as she is too busy this year with the release of blockbuster movies 'The Dark Knight Rises' and 'Les Miserables'.
She said: "We're getting married, probably sometime next year-ish. Not this year, its too big with two films coming out.
"I haven't started planning yet. I was filming 'Les Mis' when we decided to do it, and there was no way I could think about anything wedding-related with my head in the space it was in then. I've been so busy since then, I've not even decided what sort of ceremony I want."