Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Valentino Garavani has designed Anne Hathaway’s wedding dress
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2012 at 09:32 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|Anne Hathaway and Valentino Garavani|
Valentino also revealed he thinks of Anne as a daughter and believes her latest movie ‘Les Miserables’ will make her an even bigger star than she already is.
He added to E! News: "She's a very good friend of mine. She's like my daughter!
"She's sensational. She's fantastic. She's a girl that...She deserves what she has in this life. [That] means, she's already a great star. But she's going to be a great, great, great, great thousand times great star. She has all the qualities.
"And wait until you hear her voice [in ‘Les Miserables’]. She's amazing."
Anne previously insisted the nuptials won’t take place until 2013 as she is too busy this year with the release of blockbuster movies 'The Dark Knight Rises' and 'Les Miserables'.
She said: "We're getting married, probably sometime next year-ish. Not this year, its too big with two films coming out.
"I haven't started planning yet. I was filming 'Les Mis' when we decided to do it, and there was no way I could think about anything wedding-related with my head in the space it was in then. I've been so busy since then, I've not even decided what sort of ceremony I want."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...