Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Valentino Garavani has designed Anne Hathaway’s wedding dress
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2012 at 09:32 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Anne Hathaway and Valentino Garavani|
Valentino also revealed he thinks of Anne as a daughter and believes her latest movie ‘Les Miserables’ will make her an even bigger star than she already is.
He added to E! News: "She's a very good friend of mine. She's like my daughter!
"She's sensational. She's fantastic. She's a girl that...She deserves what she has in this life. [That] means, she's already a great star. But she's going to be a great, great, great, great thousand times great star. She has all the qualities.
"And wait until you hear her voice [in ‘Les Miserables’]. She's amazing."
Anne previously insisted the nuptials won’t take place until 2013 as she is too busy this year with the release of blockbuster movies 'The Dark Knight Rises' and 'Les Miserables'.
She said: "We're getting married, probably sometime next year-ish. Not this year, its too big with two films coming out.
"I haven't started planning yet. I was filming 'Les Mis' when we decided to do it, and there was no way I could think about anything wedding-related with my head in the space it was in then. I've been so busy since then, I've not even decided what sort of ceremony I want."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...