Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Unlucky in love One Direction's Niall Horan 'wishes' he was dating Demi Lovato
Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 09:42 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
|One Direction's Niall Horan|
When asked if he was romancing Demi, Niall exclusively told BANG Showbiz: "I wish! No there's nothing going on, but she's a lovely girl."
Niall - who was speaking in the Virgin Media Louder Lounge at Virgin Media's V Festival over the weekend - was first linked to Demi earlier this year after they both revealed they had crushes on each other.
Demi said: "I would snog Niall. I do have a little crush on him."
"I love Niall, he is so cute. I hear he's really sweet and he's a cutey pie!"
Meanwhile, when asked who his celebrity crush was, Niall, 18, replied: "Demi Lovato - she's a beautiful girl."
He was then asked who he prefers out of Kim Kardashian or Demi and he said: "Demi definitely."
Demi, 20, has also said how she was "thankful" to have Niall in her life but insisted they weren't dating.
She said: "We've actually become really close friends and you know I'm really thankful I have someone who supports me in all aspects. You know, if I need somebody to talk to he's there for me. But no, we're not dating."