Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Unlucky in love One Direction's Niall Horan 'wishes' he was dating Demi Lovato
Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 09:42 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|One Direction's Niall Horan|
When asked if he was romancing Demi, Niall exclusively told BANG Showbiz: "I wish! No there's nothing going on, but she's a lovely girl."
Niall - who was speaking in the Virgin Media Louder Lounge at Virgin Media's V Festival over the weekend - was first linked to Demi earlier this year after they both revealed they had crushes on each other.
Demi said: "I would snog Niall. I do have a little crush on him."
"I love Niall, he is so cute. I hear he's really sweet and he's a cutey pie!"
Meanwhile, when asked who his celebrity crush was, Niall, 18, replied: "Demi Lovato - she's a beautiful girl."
He was then asked who he prefers out of Kim Kardashian or Demi and he said: "Demi definitely."
Demi, 20, has also said how she was "thankful" to have Niall in her life but insisted they weren't dating.
She said: "We've actually become really close friends and you know I'm really thankful I have someone who supports me in all aspects. You know, if I need somebody to talk to he's there for me. But no, we're not dating."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...