Una Healy loves tucking her daughter Aoife Belle into bed
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Una Healy pictured with her husband Ben Foden and daughter Aoife|
The Saturdays singer tries to spend quality time with her 18-month-old daughter every day and says her favorite moment of the day is cuddling up with the toddler and reading her a bedtime story.
Una wrote in her blog for HELLO! magazine: "Some days I'm really busy but if I can, I always try to get back around 9 o'clock to put Aoife to bed. I'm always delighted if I can do that after being away for the day, because at least I can see her while she's at least half awake. It's one of my favorite bonding moments with her, putting her to bed."
The flame-haired 'Gentleman' singer and her rugby star husband Ben Foden are making the most of Aoife Belle's angelic behaviour by going out to dinner as much as possible before the terrible twos potentially hit.
Una said: "It's been really nice to spend quality time with Ben and Aoife lately. Ben and I have loved taking Aoife out with us. We often go out for dinner once or twice a week and it's great.
"We can take her everywhere because she's so well-behaved - she's such a good girl and very sociable!"
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...