Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
U2’s Bono has denied any health scares while in Monaco, South of France
Posted on Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 09:26 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
Bono and his family have been vacationing in the south of France, where they own a home, after U2’s massively successful but grueling world tour ended last month. Naturally he’s feeling tired, but that’s about all.
"Despite press stories to the contrary, Bono has not suffered a recent health scare," a U2 spokeswoman said. "Reports of his being rushed to hospital for emergency treatment are untrue. Bono is in good health and enjoying a family holiday in the south of France."