Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
U2’s Bono comforts Maria Shriver over Arnold Schwarzenegger marriage split
Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 10:40 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
The couple’s marriage was rocked recently when the news emerged that the action hero had fathered a child with their housekeeper Mildred Baena.
The 51-year old Dubliner appeared to be having a serious conversation with the mother of four and at one point held her hand consolingly and patted her arm.
Bono was having lunch with the Kennedy at a restaurant in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles and she was not wearing her wedding ring.
She is expected to officially file for divorce in the coming days.
Maria Shriver is 'heartbroken' - releases statement about Arnold Schwarzenegger revelations
Madonna, Tom Cruise and Maria Shriver attended Oprah Winfrey's final shows
Arnold Schwarzenegger separates from wife Maria Shriver
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...