Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
U2’s Bono comforts Maria Shriver over Arnold Schwarzenegger marriage split
Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 10:40 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
The couple’s marriage was rocked recently when the news emerged that the action hero had fathered a child with their housekeeper Mildred Baena.
The 51-year old Dubliner appeared to be having a serious conversation with the mother of four and at one point held her hand consolingly and patted her arm.
Bono was having lunch with the Kennedy at a restaurant in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles and she was not wearing her wedding ring.
She is expected to officially file for divorce in the coming days.
Maria Shriver is 'heartbroken' - releases statement about Arnold Schwarzenegger revelations
Madonna, Tom Cruise and Maria Shriver attended Oprah Winfrey's final shows
Arnold Schwarzenegger separates from wife Maria Shriver