Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
U2’s Bono and wife Ali bonded with Matthew McConaughey in Ibiza
Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 09:25 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|Bono, wife Ali join Matthew McConaughey and wife Camila in Ibiza|
Here’s no surprise – Simon Cowell would love to have Bono appear on his reality singing competition The X Factor. Bosses at American Idol and all the other shows feel the same.
“Bono is one of the top choices each year when shake-ups on these shows come around. He has repeatedly shrugged off talk of appearing as a judge as he hasn’t the time and it’s not really up his street at the moment,” a source told The Irish Sun.
“As far as producers are concerned, who better in the world to judge you than someone considered a kind of God of the music world?”