Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
U2’s bassist Adam Clayton sells his Manhattan penthouse for $8.6 million
Posted on Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 09:46 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Adam Clayton (Laura Hutton/Photocall Ireland)|
The place has three bedrooms, four baths and every room is renovated to perfection, including the stunning chef’s kitchen. Clayton purchased two apartments in the building where bandmate Bono also used to live and combined them into one gorgeous, sprawling place with a 38 foot entrance gallery and Central Park Views.
Clayton stands to make a tidy profit on his real estate investment. He bought the first apartment back in 1993 for $620,000 and the second place a year later for $430,000. Merging the two cost a few pennies for sure, but he’s profit will still range in the healthy seven figure range.
No word on whether Adam plans on buying another NYC crash pad. If you want to gawk at the place he’s saying bye-bye to, click here.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...