Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
U2 hook up with NASCAR for Daytona 500 ad
Posted on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 02:37 PM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
Those boys in U2 just don’t stop do they!
Combing the planet with a record breaking World tour, writing Golden Globe-nominated songs for Jim Sheridan’s movie “Brothers,” putting together “Spiderman,” the most expensive musical ever that is set to hit Broadway in the fall and now collaborating with NASCAR to put together a pretty impressive ad for the Daytona 500.
Take a look at the ad here.
Atmospheric, nostalgic, well shot, solemn voiceover with The Edge’s legendary guitar riffs from "Bad" as Bono screams out that epic chorus.
If that doesn’t get your engines running nothing will!