Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Two and a Half Men" star Ashton Kutcher has taken Mila Kunis to Bali
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2012 at 07:47 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis|
The lavish suites boast wooden four-poster beds, a sunken indoor bathtub and private pools.
Although the pair have not confirmed their romance, friends of the couple - who first met 14 years ago when they co-starred in 'That 70s Show' - say they are ready to go public with their relationship now it is getting more serious.
A source told the New York Post newspaper: "Ashton was Mila's first kiss while on 'That '70s Show,' so they've always had a special bond. They started dating in the spring, and things have recently become more serious."
Last week, Mila accompanied Ashton to the wrap party for his new movie 'Jobs'.
A source said at the time: "They stayed within five feet of each other the whole entire evening. It was very obvious to everyone that they were together.
"They both seemed in good spirits, happy and having fun. They just sat next to each other and mainly talked to each other the whole time they were there."
Ashton and Mila stayed at the party, which took place at The Duplex on Third Restaurant in Los Angeles, for two hours.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...