Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Twilight’s’ Taylor Lautner could not escape Robert Pattinson’s kiss
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2011 at 09:19 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
The MTV reporter asked the ‘Twilight’ star: “I don’t know if you kissed, or were kissed by Mr. Robert Pattinson…”
To which he clarified: “I was definitely kissed by [Robert Pattinson].”
Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner kiss as Kristen Stewart and RPattz win MTV Movie Awards ‘Best Kiss’ gong
Top ten things Robert Pattinson can’t live without
Robert Pattinson profile page
He was speaking about Robert Pattinson’s and Kristen Stewart’s acceptance speech for the ‘Best Kiss’ award during the 2011 MTV Movie Awards. When he audience cheered for the on-and-off screen stars to kiss, Pattinon responded by running into the audience and puckering with Lautner instead.
Lautner was at the awards show without the ‘Twilight’ crew to promote his new film ‘Abduction’, but he got little chance to talk to MTV about the new film and instead was questioned about the ubiquitous Robert Pattinson.
Here is a look at the original kiss:
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...