Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Twilight’s’ Taylor Lautner could not escape Robert Pattinson’s kiss
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2011 at 09:19 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
The MTV reporter asked the ‘Twilight’ star: “I don’t know if you kissed, or were kissed by Mr. Robert Pattinson…”
To which he clarified: “I was definitely kissed by [Robert Pattinson].”
Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner kiss as Kristen Stewart and RPattz win MTV Movie Awards ‘Best Kiss’ gong
Top ten things Robert Pattinson can’t live without
Robert Pattinson profile page
He was speaking about Robert Pattinson’s and Kristen Stewart’s acceptance speech for the ‘Best Kiss’ award during the 2011 MTV Movie Awards. When he audience cheered for the on-and-off screen stars to kiss, Pattinon responded by running into the audience and puckering with Lautner instead.
Lautner was at the awards show without the ‘Twilight’ crew to promote his new film ‘Abduction’, but he got little chance to talk to MTV about the new film and instead was questioned about the ubiquitous Robert Pattinson.
Here is a look at the original kiss: