Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Twilight's" Robert Pattinson wants to play James Bond in 20 years time
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2012 at 10:20 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
He confessed: "Yeah, I'd definitely like to go for Bond, but in more like 20 years. There'd be nothing worse than, like, 'Let's get a fresh-faced Bond!' That would be the worst idea in the world. It would be ridiculous to reinvent it as some young posh kid."
He continued: "After Daniel Craig you have to have some baggage. I'd have to be tortured in the first few scenes. I'd have to do the first film with one arm or something."
The 'Twilight saga star added that he is becoming more conscious about his health as he gets older.
He told The Sun newspaper: "I think 26 is the turning point. I've got to make up for 10 years of living like a degenerate. I've suddenly become conscious of being unhealthy.
"You've spent every bit of free time since the age of 15 in a pub. And suddenly you're like: 'Oh God, I don't want to be this grey ghost sitting there with a pot belly. I've got to get it together'."
Speaking about his new movie, 'Cosmopolis', Robert said he agreed to do it because it's so "ridiculous".
He said: "I think the script was so bizarre, we thought it was quite funny it was even getting made. Literally it's totally ridiculous."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...