Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Twilight's' Robert Pattinson thinks boring people should be sent to 'prison'
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2012 at 09:25 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
Asked how he would run the world if he was king, he said: “I’d prohibit boring people. In my opinion there is nothing worse.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Do these St Patrick's Day t-shirts depict Irish as drunk and dumb?
Top ten old Irish phrases and their meanings - Éirinn Go Brách
“The people who were boring should be in prison and be forced to learn to be creative with the other prisoners.”
Meanwhile, the 25-year-old star also claimed he would love to discover a beautiful area that wasn’t overpopulated and name it “S**t City” in the hope of putting other people off the idea of visiting so he could enjoy it all to himself.
Robert added in an interview with German magazine Bravo: “I would find my own city called ‘S**t City’. With a name so daunting that no one would want to live there for anything.
“But it would be as pretty as the Fiji Islands — a haven just for me!”