Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Twilight’s’ Robert Pattinson photographed in London on Christmas Eve
Posted on Monday, December 27, 2010 at 10:31 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Shockya.com have published a photograph of Robert Pattinson, taken by a fan on Christmas Eve in his hometown of London. RPatz, who plays Edward Cullen in “The Twilight Saga” doesn’t seems to be able to leave the house without getting snapped.
Recently while speaking to Now magazine he admitted that the press and fan attention has now gotten so intense that he can’t even go shopping for new clothes. He said that he often goes for days without changing his clothes as the paparazzi make it difficult for him to shop for new ones.
This summer Pattinson took a road trip across the country to visit his girlfriend Kristen Stewart on the set of “On the Road”. His journey was entirely tracked by Twitter users, Facebook and blogs. So much so that Pattinson would actually ask fans, who he greeted politely, to give him a head start before publishing his location online.
It seems strange that he, and Kristen Stewart, are so hounded while just last week Bono and the Edge, from U2, possibly one of the biggest bands in the world, took a train from Clare to Dublin without no dramatic publicity attached while Robert Pattinson can’t even go for a drink in London without it ending up on the Internet.
What do you think? Should the press and Pattinson’s fans should back off?
Click here to visit Robert Pattinson's profile page
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...