Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart still has a lot to 'discover' about herself
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 at 12:37 PM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
She told France's StarClub magazine: “I’m sometimes told I am a very distant and cold person. In real life, I’m very shy. I feel uncomfortable during interviews because I need to talk about myself. But to talk about yourself, you have to know who you are. When it comes to that, I think there are still a lot of things I need to discover about myself.”
Kristen – who is in a relationship with 'Twilight Saga' co-star Robert Pattinson – also insisted she is exactly the same as everyone else and despite being famous, she shares the same life aspirations as her fans.
For more celebrity gossip on IrishCentral
Mickey Rourke on possible‘Sin City 2’ role: ‘depends on how bad they want me’
For the Gaelic Girls blogs - an insight into night-life, culture and men in Ireland
She added: "Being a celebrity is not really something that bothers me, it’s the way it’s talked about and how actors are perceived by others.
"People are convinced that just because we’re known, our aspirations are different from theirs. But if they only knew... Our only ambition is to have friends, a good life and interesting projects. Just like everybody.
"People need to stop believing than when I get home, all the doorknobs in my house are made of gold and that I pay someone to make sure my bath’s temperature is just the right one for me."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...