Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Twilight's Kristen Stewart is happiest when she is driving - VIDEOS
Posted on Thursday, May 03, 2012 at 10:27 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Kristen Stewart in "On the Road"|
She said: "When am I happiest? In my car with the right friend - I like to drive and I love being in Los Angeles, it always feels like, 'Ahhh.'
"So I would say if the right song came on, windows down, that's a great feeling. To just be exciting to be moving, to be like, 'Here we are.'
However, she does have long-term plans in the movie business and expects she will direct a film one day.
She added: "I want to direct movies. Sometimes I think, 'God, I want to do that, I want to do that next,' but then I work with someone who's great at what they do and I think, 'I'm not there yet.'
Discussing her best time on the film-set, Kristen admits her debut in 2002 movie 'Panic Room' with Jodie Foster is still her favourite.
She said: "I was really lucky. Jodie's incredibly professional but she's not too professional because she's so cool.
"She's just another member of the crew. I love that and it's completely influenced me."
Here's the trailer for "Snow White and the Huntsman":
Here's the trailer for "One the Road":