Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Twilight’ stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart enjoy romantic dinner
Posted on Saturday, October 20, 2012 at 10:10 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
The ‘Twilight Saga’ co-stars rekindled their romance recently after Robert, 26, forgave 22-year-old Kristen for cheating on him with married director Rupert Sanders and the couple enjoyed a day relaxing by the pool at Kristen’s new home where they kissed and cuddled, according to PopSugar.
Kristen bought the four-bedroom LA home after moving out of Robert’s Los Feliz property following the split and the love nest boasts an impressive array of features, such as tropical landscaping and impressive views of east Los Angeles.
Along with a swimming pool with built-in spa and terraced gardens, it has numerous patios and also boasts a fire pit.
Robert is said to have forgiven Kristen because she is the only person who can understand his life after they found fame on the 'Twilight Saga' franchise together.
A source said: "He started thinking nobody else would understand his life. His rational voice told him not to toss a three-year relationship for one infidelity.
"Rob weighed his options. He wouldn't even know where to start if he wand Kristen were to break up for good. They have a very deep connection. Plus, they're young. All relationships at that age have drama."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...