"Twilight" stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson together in Budapest
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
Rumors that the light has gone out on their romance can be well and truly squashed after the "Twilight" and real life lovers were seen together in Budapest.
Pattinson was in Budapest the past few days filming "Bel Ami," and Stewart flew out to spend a few quality days with her beau after finishing up her promotional work on "The Runaways."
The pair were filmed around Budapest holding hands and laughing while at the same time trying to avoid the paparazzi.
It was Stewart's 20th birthday last week - April 9th - so it was nice that the pair got to spend it together.
They left Budapest together on Sunday after having a nice few romantic days shacked up together.