Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Twilight’ stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have moved back in together
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2012 at 08:12 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|Pattinson and Stewart|
A source told USMagazine.com: "They basically live together again."
The insider explained that the couple are spending most of their nights at Kristen's new $2 million home in Los Angeles which she bought after moving out of her 26-year-old boyfriend's nearby Los Feliz home following her cheating scandal in August.
The couple - who were recently described as being back in a "magical place" - have also expanded their family by rescuing a new dog together. Speaking on 'Live With Kelly & Michael' today on Wednesday, Kristen gushed about the couple's new dog and also opened up about introducing him to their old dog Bear.
She said: "He's my child, I love him. I raised Bear, we got her when she was like... She (Bernie) was emotionally manipulative and really milked it, and I got her home and she was like 'I am fine'. She was taking Bear's stuff, I was like 'you need to slow your roll.'"
Despite moving forward with their relationship, Kristen avoided questions about their current status earlier on the 'Today' show.
She said: "I'm going to just let people watch whatever little movie they think our lives are. Keep 'em guessing, I always say."