Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Twilight" star who cheated on Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart admits she is "vulnerable" when she is love
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 09:10 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
Speaking about her character Marylou's liberal attitude to love, Kristen told website Movie.ie: "Just because you understand something, doesn't mean that it doesn't touch you. [Marylou] could overcome things that hurt, but she still was hurt, but she could understand the hurt and love it as well and learn from it."
"She never really took anything as malicious, it was just who they were, they couldn't help themselves and she couldn't help herself some of the time.
"She had a very acute understanding of that and she was so evolved. I am much more sensitive and possibly more vulnerable than her."
The 'Twilight' star has reportedly reconciled with Robert since news of her "momentary indiscretion" with the married 41-year-old director broke, and is keen to make up for her mistakes.
Kristen also said in a recent interview that she was excited about the prospect of shooting the sex scenes in the adaptation of Jack Kerouac's novel and wasn't worried about appearing nude.
She said: "I love pushing, I love scaring myself. I really wanted to do the sex scenes. As long as you're being really honest there's nothing ever to be ashamed of."