Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Twilight" star who cheated on Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart admits she is "vulnerable" when she is love
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 09:10 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Speaking about her character Marylou's liberal attitude to love, Kristen told website Movie.ie: "Just because you understand something, doesn't mean that it doesn't touch you. [Marylou] could overcome things that hurt, but she still was hurt, but she could understand the hurt and love it as well and learn from it."
"She never really took anything as malicious, it was just who they were, they couldn't help themselves and she couldn't help herself some of the time.
"She had a very acute understanding of that and she was so evolved. I am much more sensitive and possibly more vulnerable than her."
The 'Twilight' star has reportedly reconciled with Robert since news of her "momentary indiscretion" with the married 41-year-old director broke, and is keen to make up for her mistakes.
Kristen also said in a recent interview that she was excited about the prospect of shooting the sex scenes in the adaptation of Jack Kerouac's novel and wasn't worried about appearing nude.
She said: "I love pushing, I love scaring myself. I really wanted to do the sex scenes. As long as you're being really honest there's nothing ever to be ashamed of."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...