‘Twilight’ star Robert Pattinson was turned away from meeting Beyonce Knowles
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 'Twilight Saga' hunk and four friends watched Beyonce perform in Los Angeles last week but after the group tried to chat to her backstage, they were sent away because they didn't have the correct credentials.
A source told In Touch magazine: “He was at the concert with four dudes, smoking, but in a great mood. He was trying to get into the Beyoncé meet and greet, but he didn’t have the right credentials and he didn’t make it in!
“His friends tried to sneak into the meet and greet! After they weren’t allowed in, [Rob] waited for 10 minutes at the door and security said no.”
Robert, 27, wasn't the only star at Beyonce's show at the Staples Centre. Other celebrities in attendance included Seth Rogen and 'Glee' stars Lea Michele, Naya Rivera and Chris Colfer, as well as Brittany Snow, Derek Hough, Karina Smirnoff, Tiffani Thiessen, Jason Alexander, Tyler Hoechlin and Bella Thorne.
Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner, were given front row seats by Beyonce, who is good friends with their sister Kim's boyfriend Kanye West.
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...