‘Twilight’ star Robert Pattinson says fame is ‘lonely’
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 27-year-old actor finds being a celebrity is alienating because people don't treat him normally anymore but admitted he is happy he didn't become famous sooner.
He told Spain's GQ magazine: "It's strange, you don't have a normal life anymore. You spend much time trying to fight it, but in the end you find another way to live.
"People don't know how lonely you are. In any case, I feel fortunate because success didn't reach me very young, at least, I had the opportunity to have a life before.
"When you become famous, it's easy for some people to hate you just because you are famous. That's why, sometimes, you beat yourself up."
Robert also admitted he was unprepared for the way his life would change after he shot to fame by starring as vampire Edward Cullen in the 'Twilight Saga'.
He said: "I lived in a small apartment when the premiere arrived and didn't even know if the sequels would be made. Then came the weekend of the premiere and it was, ‘Oops, now we must do the sequels.' "
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...