Twilight’ star Robert Pattinson hates living with Kristen Stewart's mother
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
The couple - who reconciled earlier this year after splitting briefly following the actress' affair with director Rupert Sanders - have been spending a lot of time with Jules Mann-Stewart at her Malibu home but the 'Twilight Saga' actor is reportedly not happy about the arrangement because of the lack of intimacy.
A source said: "Rob told Kristen that living with Jules has become unbearable. He says Jules is driving him nuts and he can't take it.
"Living with Jules has all but killed their love life. Neither of them have any libido when Jules is around."
Robert also hates when Kristen and her mother "gang up" on him.
The source added to America's OK! magazine: "They tease him if he doesn't clean up properly after himself and worse still Jules keeps asking him all sorts of questions about their relationship."
It seems the living arrangement has only just turned sour as it was reported last month that the couple had enjoyed an idyllic Easter break at the Malibu house with other members of Kristen's family.
A source said recently: "Rob and Kristen celebrated Easter together at her mom's house in Malibu. It was low-key and Kristen's brothers were there as well.
"During the day, Rob took the paddle board out. There is a private beach where Jules lives and that's where Rob always goes paddle boarding. It's very secluded and private. As far as I know, all is perfect in Rob and Kristen's world. They are really happy to be back together."
And while he may not be experiencing much privacy, at least the 'Bel Ami' star will be eating well as Jules previously admitted she and her daughter love to stage cook-offs against one another.
She said recently: "I made a sausage-based lasagne, and Kristen made a cheese and marinara. We had friends come over as blind judges and she won."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...