“Twilight” star Robert Pattinson gets into trouble with Australian police while filming “The Rover”
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
Although he is quickly becoming Hollywood royalty, Robert Pattinson was reminded by Australian police after he was stopped for riding his bicycle without a helmet. Pattinson was spotted being cautioned by Aussie cops while taking time off from filming “The Rover” with Guy Pearce.
Last week paparazzi snapped shots of Pattinson cycling without a helmet in Melbourne City. The police were soon on the case.
A South Australian police spokeswoman confirmed that the Twilight star had been “cautioned”. She told MarieClaire.co.uk, “He was spoken to and told of the requirement to wear a helmet when riding a bike in the state of South Australia.
“He was just told of this requirement... and cautioned.”
Pattinson is out and about in Australia filming while Kristen Stewart his girlfriend and “Twilight” co-star is nowhere to be seen. There are various rumors circulating ranging from they’re getting married to they’re most certainly splitsville but it will remain to be seen.
Their relationship got into trouble last year when Kirsten Stewart had a brief affair with her “Snow White” director Rupert Sanders. The director has since split from his wife.