Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Twilight’ star Robert Pattinson admits fame can make people ‘crazy’
Posted on Saturday, November 10, 2012 at 10:07 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Twilight star Robert Pattinson|
The 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' actor has become one of the most famous men in the world since starring in the vampire franchise but says his global super-stardom can take its toll.
When asked if he'd lost some of his sanity over the years, the 26-year-old hunk said: "Maybe I didn't even have any sanity to begin with! I feel like that has happened a little bit. I've seen a lot of people dealing with fame and they go crazy quickly and it's frightening."
Robert recently forgave his 'Twilight' co-star and long-term girlfriend Kristen Stewart for cheating on him as she is the only person who can understand his life.
Kristen had an affair with her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders, and despite initially breaking off their relationship, Robert wanted to give it one more chance as they have a deep connection because they starred in the 'Twilight Saga' franchise together.
A source said: "He started thinking nobody else would understand his life. His rational voice told him not to toss a three-year relationship for one infidelity.
"Rob weighed his options. He wouldn't even know where to start if he wand Kristen were to break up for good. They have a very deep connection. Plus, they're young. All relationships at that age have drama."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...