Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart wants to marry Robert Pattinson
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 09:44 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Kristen Stewart still thinks Robert Pattinson's the one|
The ‘Twilight Saga’ co-stars have reconciled following a brief split last year after Kristen’s fling with director Rupert Sanders and although they will be separated while Robert films his latest movie ‘The Rover’ in Australia for two months, Kristen,22, reportedly hopes they will discuss marriage when filming ends.
A source told HollywoodLife.com: “Kristen still believes she will see him, either by visiting him on time off or him having a brief time off to meet her somewhere.
“She’s thinking, ‘I’ll give him this, but then he’ll see he needs me and we need each other.’”
However, friends of Robert, 26, insist he just wants to focus on his new movie and doesn’t want to get caught up in any more drama in his relationship with Kristen.
The insider added: “The relationship has issues. Kristen might not get the wedding ring she wants anytime soon, but she may be able to convince Rob to stay around. He really just wants to focus on the filming of the new movie without any other drama or stress.”
“Again, he wants no drama while on the film, so bringing her out, he is currently against.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...