‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart to present at the Academy Awards on Sunday
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
The 'Twilight Saga' actress has been confirmed as a presenter for the ceremony at Hollywood's Dolby Theatre, along with Jennifer Garner, Kerry Washington and Jane Fonda.
The quartet join a previously announced list of Oscars presenters which include nominees Ben Affleck, Jessica Chastain and Jennifer Lawrence.
Ben - who received a producer nod for 'Argo' which is also up for Best Picture - showed he is not upset over his Best Director snub by agreeing to take to the stage at the ceremony.
Jessica and Jennifer will compete in the Best Actress category for their work in 'Zero Dark Thirty' and 'Silver Linings Playbook' respectively.
Other confirmed presenters include Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman, Halle Berry and Reese Witherspoon, who have all won the coveted Best Actress award in the past.
Sandra earned her Best Actress award for 2009 drama, 'The Blind Side', while Reese won in 2005 for her role as June Carter Cash in Johnny Cash biopic, 'Walk the Line'. Nicole was crowned Best Actress for playing Virginia Woolf in 2002's 'The Hours' and Halle earned her Oscar for 2001's 'Monster's Ball'.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...