Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart is worried her stardom might lead to someone killing her one day
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 11:37 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
The 'Twilight' actress – who recently confessed to cheating on co-star Robert Pattinson with her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders – fears someone will log on to a social networking site to find out her location, then travel to where she is and murder her.
In an extract from new e-book 'Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner — In Their Own Words' by Talia Soghomonian, she told interviewer Sian Edwards said: "Nowadays it’s harder because everyone is on Facebook and everyone knows where you are all the time, and everyone’s twittering. Like I’m going to die because somebody is going to say where I am and somebody is going to kill me. Someone’s going to twitter my location and then it’s going to be like, boom."
While the 22-year-old star fears sites such as Facebook and twitter can be harmful in terms of her safety, she admits the communication possibilities on the webpages are "really great".
She added: "I actually think too much of anything can be scary, but at the same time it’s also an opportunity. I mean mass communication is a good thing. It’s actually a really great thing, it’s just scary.”