Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart has sent a ‘long love letter’ to Robert Pattinson
Posted on Saturday, February 02, 2013 at 10:26 AM
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
The pair reportedly agreed to a trial separation while the British actor films 'The Rover' in Australia, and despite agreeing to no contact while he is away, the 23-year-old actress - who cheated on her 'Twilight Saga' co-star with married director Rupert Sanders last summer - has penned her innermost feelings in a note to the hunky star in a bid to repair their fractured relationship.
A source told HollywoodLife.com: "Kristen wrote a long letter...explaining her love to Rob. Even if he can't forgive her, he should know that she is closer to him than anyone else could ever be."
It was previously claimed Kristen was planning to fly out to Australia in a desperate attempt to see Robert, 26.
A source said recently: "Kristen is desperate to get out to Australia because she misses Rob. But he's being ambivalent about the whole thing.
"It seems like she's going to fly out there, despite the fact that he has cut their communication down a lot. He's barely picking up her calls [or] responding to her messages."
However, after being advised against making the trip, Kristen decided to write the letter instead.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...