Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Twilight" star Ashley Greene will never go on twitter if she is drunk
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2012 at 08:16 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The 25-year-old actress - who has 1.85 million followers on the social networking site - is reluctant to make posts it if she has consumed any alcohol because she doesn't want to regret anything she might say.
She said: "If I've had a sip of alcohol, I will not go on Twitter.
"That's the worst thing for an actor to do. That's where you get in trouble. I've seen so many actors where I think, 'Why did you tweet that?'
The 'Twilight Saga' actress is also keen to stop her family or friends tweeting about her whereabouts and actions as she wants to be in control of what people say about her.
The 25-year-old actress told GQ magazine: "I told my friends and my family not to tweet at me, which sounds really stupid, but if I want fans to know that we went to a movie, I'll tweet it."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...