Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Twilight" star Ashley Greene will never go on twitter if she is drunk
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2012 at 08:16 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
The 25-year-old actress - who has 1.85 million followers on the social networking site - is reluctant to make posts it if she has consumed any alcohol because she doesn't want to regret anything she might say.
She said: "If I've had a sip of alcohol, I will not go on Twitter.
"That's the worst thing for an actor to do. That's where you get in trouble. I've seen so many actors where I think, 'Why did you tweet that?'
The 'Twilight Saga' actress is also keen to stop her family or friends tweeting about her whereabouts and actions as she wants to be in control of what people say about her.
The 25-year-old actress told GQ magazine: "I told my friends and my family not to tweet at me, which sounds really stupid, but if I want fans to know that we went to a movie, I'll tweet it."