Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Twilight Saga's' Kristen Stewart doesn’t believe in marriage - PHOTOS
Posted on Sunday, August 21, 2011 at 09:57 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
When asked if she "believes" in marriage, she told German magazine TVMovie: "I like the thought of two people staying together for the rest of their lives. For me, however, this doesn’t need to be sealed with signatures.”
Her alter-ego Bella is set to tie the knot with Robert's character Edward in film 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1' – which is set to be released later this year – and the 21-year-old beauty explained she "loves" the wedding dress she has to wear for the marriage scenes.
She added: "I love it! It’s old-fashioned, but that’s exactly what I like.”
Robert recently gave Kristen – who is a fan of vintage jewellery - a $40,000 antique gold and platinum locket with a personalized inscription, which reportedly reads: "Even if you can't see me, my love for you is always there."
The gift also contains photographs of the pair together inside.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...