Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn's' Robert Pattinson wants to name his children after dogs
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 at 08:38 AM
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain wants to protect her private life
- Cat Deeley kept her wedding to Patrick Kielty a secret by pretending she was organizing her 40th birthday
- ‘Lone Ranger’ star Johnny Depp has revealed he is almost completely blind in one eye
- TV host Nick Cannon tried to reach out to Amanda Bynes
- Selma Blair has been axed from 'Anger Management' after clashing with Charlie Sheen
|Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson|
Asked what he would name his own kids, Robert said: "I have no idea. I still think like a 12-year-old. I have no idea what I’m going to do with a baby. Yeah, I’d quite like to call them Killer like a dog’s name … [or] Butch!”
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Megyn Kelly and Bill O'Reilly pepper-spray incident at UC Davis campus on ‘O'Reilly Factor’ – VIDEO
Supermodel Coco Rocha raised $35,000 by Irish dancing at Artwalk Benefit - VIDEO
Robert – who is dating his 'Twilight Saga' co-star Kristen Stewart - recently revealed he has no plans to be a young dad because he has no experience with children.
He said: "A father, yes. A young father, no. I have no experience with children. In my circle of friends, there are none. And I don't even have a little brother. You should have seen me when we shot the scenes for 'Breaking Dawn'. There were two babies, not older than two or three weeks and I feared that I might break them."