Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn's' Robert Pattinson wants to name his children after dogs
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 at 08:38 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson|
Asked what he would name his own kids, Robert said: "I have no idea. I still think like a 12-year-old. I have no idea what I’m going to do with a baby. Yeah, I’d quite like to call them Killer like a dog’s name … [or] Butch!”
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Megyn Kelly and Bill O'Reilly pepper-spray incident at UC Davis campus on ‘O'Reilly Factor’ – VIDEO
Supermodel Coco Rocha raised $35,000 by Irish dancing at Artwalk Benefit - VIDEO
Robert – who is dating his 'Twilight Saga' co-star Kristen Stewart - recently revealed he has no plans to be a young dad because he has no experience with children.
He said: "A father, yes. A young father, no. I have no experience with children. In my circle of friends, there are none. And I don't even have a little brother. You should have seen me when we shot the scenes for 'Breaking Dawn'. There were two babies, not older than two or three weeks and I feared that I might break them."