Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Twilight' hunk Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins’ relationship has been confirmed
Posted on Friday, September 09, 2011 at 09:35 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|'Abduction' co-stars Collins and Lautner|
Denzel told E! News: “It’s kind of like that teenage love in high school. It was kind of like, ‘Let’s go on a date’.
“They were willing to go bowling. It wasn’t all about the relationship, it was more about having fun with each other and I think any time that’s the premise of your couple, it’s going to go great.
'Twilight's' Taylor Lautner would be 'crushed' if a woman turned him down
Twilight Saga' star Taylor Lautner leads a double life - normal everyday and Hollywood super-stardom
Dublin model Lisa Nolan quits ‘Game of Thrones’ over nudity scenes - VIDEO
“I think the chemistry is naturally going to show in the movie. It was off set so it definitely came on set.”
Taylor – who has previously dated Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez – recently admitted he loved how “funny and goofy” Lily, the daughter of singer Phil Collins, was on set.
He said: “The amazing thing about Lily is that she was super-open and funny and goofy to begin with. And she definitely did not change at all from the first time I met her. That's probably the most impressive thing about her - that she's not afraid to be herself."