Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson was ready to propose to cheating beau Kristen Stewart
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2012 at 06:03 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Still of Pattinson and Stewart during wedding|
scene in "Twilight"
The Daily Mail reports that a source revealed that Pattinson was preparing to spend the rest of his life with Kristen Stewart.
“'He had bought the house in Los Angeles to be their home and saw them staying there for a long time,” the source said.
That all came to a screeching halt when Stewart’s infidelities came to light. Perhaps making matters even worse, Rupert Sanders is a married father of two, and someone whom Pattinson trusted professionally.
“Now Rob is angry – he’s left the mansion and not spoken to her since. They have exchanged heated text messages only.” Pattinson reportedly wants to have a “man to man” chat with Sanders regarding the drama.
Despite Stewart releasing a statement saying that she was “so, so sorry” about her “momentary indiscretion,” Pattinson reportedly still doesn’t know what to believe.
“Kristen has already betrayed his trust by cheating, so he can't be sure that she will tell him exactly what went on between her and Rupert. Rupert has a wife and a family to save, so Rob feels like he has nothing left to lose and would be honest with him.”
“He still can’t fathom why she cheated. Kristen is begging for another chance. Robert is undecided.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...