Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Twilight’ executives try to keep Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson separated
Posted on Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 09:39 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson in 'Twilight'|
The couple split in July after pictures emerged of Kristen kissing married director Rupert Sanders and although Robert has forgiven her, the duo and ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2’ co-star Taylor Lautner will travel to different continents for promotional duties.
Robert will focus on Australia, Kristen is being sent to Japan while Taylor will be visiting Brazil.
A source told The Sun newspaper: “Many of Rob’s fans are still angry with Kristen and it has been decided that all three should go their separate ways.
Meanwhile, as Kristen attended the Florence + the Machine concert at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles with her father over the weekend, Robert was in New York with his pal Tom Sturridge and Tom’s fiancee Sienna Miller.
The group were spotted at the Monkey Bar and Electric Room last Friday before Sienna’s movie ‘The Girl’ premiered at the Hamptons Film Festival on Saturday, according to the New York Post’s Page Six.