Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Twilight' couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart spotted house-hunting in the UK
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2013 at 08:24 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson|
The 'Twilight' co-stars – who recently reconciled after the brunette beauty admitted cheating on him with her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders last summer – are keen to purchase a plush property in London, where the 26-year-old hunk was born, to be close to Robert's roots.
A source told the Sunday Mirror newspaper: “Ever since Kristen’s affair last year, Rob has realised just how much his friends and family in the UK mean to him.
“After spending more time here in recent months, Rob’s decided he wants to split his time more between London and Los Angeles.
“He wants to put down roots in London and he’s doing it with Kristen.
“He’s told her that if she wants to make things work, she’s going to have to accept that he wants to spend much more time in London.”
The couple already have their heart set on one luxury Victorian house in South West London, which has an "LA feel" to it and is close to Robert's parents' home.
The source added: "It’s on the market for millions. Unlike the others they saw, this is suited to their tastes and needs very little work.
“With their hectic filming schedules they want somewhere they can live in straight away and it has a beautiful garden too.
“They both fell in love with the property as soon as they saw it.
"They decided to base themselves in Richmond, South West London, so Rob can be close to his parents’ home in Barnes. Rob knows the area as he attended Tower House, a prep school near Richmond Park. So his dad Richard put him in touch with an estate agent who lined up appointments.”
Kristen, 22, is said to be "really excited" about spending more time in the UK and is even eyeing up a role in a West End production.
The source explained: “Kristen’s really excited about the prospect of spending more time in the UK and has been saying how she’d love to star in a West End show."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...