Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Twilight’ cast react to Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson cheating scandal - VIDEO
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2012 at 10:39 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart|
"Twilight" couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart seem to have kissed and made up after news of Stewart's affair with "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders broke in mid-July.
Despite being slammed by her "Twilight" fans, her co-stars are backing her up.
On the promotional circuit for the franchise finale, "Breaking Dawn: Part 2" Charlie Bewley, who plays a vampire, told Us Weekly he was not about the judge the 22-year-old actress.
"Honestly, I used to cheat so much it would be very hypocritical of me to pass judgment on Kristen,"
He added: "I know what it's like to have an inflated libido. Probably why I'm not in a relationship right now."
Vampire Daniel Cudmore also agreed. "I mean, sh*t -- 22-years-old. Think of how many mistakes you made at 22- years-old," he told the publication. "The problem is we're in the spotlight, but, whatever. It's a relationship, and people go through ups and downs and they have their problems."
The "Twilight" couple, who had been dating for four years, stepped out in public together for the first time since the scandal in mid-October. They were also spotted on Wednesday, holding hands at a Halloween party.
Watch the latest clip from "Breaking Sawn Part 2"
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...