Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Twilight’ actress Kristen Stewart says it’s important to laugh at yourself
Posted on Saturday, November 10, 2012 at 10:07 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The ‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2’ actress has had a tumultuous year after cheating on her boyfriend Robert Pattinson with married director Rupert Sanders but the 22-year-old star – who has recently reconciled with Robert –believes you can’t take everything too seriously.
She told Fox 5: “Um, yeah, I mean, if you can’t laugh at yourself, there’s definitely a problem,” the actress said.
“Best not to even approach that aspect. Just think about actually who you are, rather than, you know [what’s projected on you].”
Meanwhile, Kristen’s ‘Twilight’ co-star Kellan Lutz revealed he loved working with her on scenes where her character Bella Swan discovers her new strength after becoming a vampire, especially when they had to pretend to arm wrestle.
He told Yahoo OMG!: “I had been very much looking forward to shooting that scene with Kristen. It’s fun watching her play two characters because Bella doesn’t have many strengths, she’s quite clumsy.
“And seeing Kristen play new Bella is really cool, I had a lot of fun. In real life I would dominate her but in the movie world, I held back.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...