Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Twilght's" Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are being turned into dolls
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 09:21 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Matel's "Twilight" dolls|
The two stars - who are a real life couple - are to be the feature of a new set of 'Twilight' toys released by Barbie manufacturer Mattel.
The pair will be miniaturized wearing the same outfits they don at their wedding as Edward Cullen and Bella Swan in 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1'.
The dolls will be released in February and will be unveiled alongside a shirtless Taylor Lautner - who plays werewolf Jacob Black - and each doll will be priced at $29.95.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Desperate Irish women turn to working in sex industry as economy tanks
Saying a sad farewell to America but longing to stay here
The couple are not the first celebrities to be turned into a special wedding doll - Pippa Middleton, the sister of Britain's Duchess Catherine, was turned into a tiny model donning the Alexander McQueen dress she wore to her sibling's nuptials to Prince William last year.
Manufacturers Herobuilders.com also offer a model of Kate Middleton in her own McQueen gown.