Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
TV host Cat Deeley weds Irish funny man Patrick Kielty secretly in Rome
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2012 at 09:40 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Patrick Kielty and Cat Deeley|
Deeley, 35, tied the knot last weekend in Rome with Irish comic Patrick Kielty, 41, who’s originally from Co. Down. He does a lot of work in the U.K. but has apparently relocated to Beverly Hills to be closer to the missus, so perhaps he’ll make a name for himself over here too.
God knows Kielty has had an awful lot to deal with in his life already. His father, Jack Kielty, was murdered by the paramilitary Ulster Defense Association in 1988.
Though Cat and Pat have only been dating for the past nine months, they’ve apparently known each other for several years. The Rome ceremony was presided over by Kielty’s local parish priest in Co. Down, and the 60 family friends and family members on hand didn’t know they were attending a wedding until the last minute.
Though the new Mrs. Kielty might have given a hint with a photo she posted on her Twitter account after the Emmy Awards. She and her man were pictured holding hands and walking out of the event, with the caption, “And then they lived . . . happily ever after.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...